Let's send photos via Facebook Chat...


Today I'm going to give you rather different post in our site...Everyday I gave you news of phones..Since today I thought to give you some another tricks which are useful to your day to day life and to your facebook  chatting..

So do you know send photos via Facebook Chat? It's an easy and simple way...OK. Today I'll tell you how to do this.

First you have to convert the chosen photo to a chat code..There are only easy 3 steps to do.

First you CLICK HERE



Then, 

1- Click Choose File and select an image
2- Upload the chosen photo; a code will be loaded 
3- Copy the code and paste in facebook chat

That's all...Try it now and feel the amazing...Hurry Up Now...



Thank You!

Please be kind to leave a comment. It'll encourage me to publish most valuable posts in the future.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
SearchingPC © 2012 | Designed by Rocking Templates, helped by Chica Blogger